FROM MONDAY 29TH JUNE THE CHURCHES IN ASHFORD AND GLENEALY WILL BE OPEN FOR MASS AT THEIR USUAL TIMES, SUBJECT TO SOME RESTRICTIONS DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
UNDER CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THE CHURCH OF THE MOST HOLY ROSARY, ASHFORD IS RESTRICTED TO 40 PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE AT MASS OR OTHER CELEBRATIONS AND ST. JOSEPH’S CHURCH, GLENEALY IS RESTRICTED TO 40 PERSONS.
WE WOULD ASK THAT IF YOU ARE ATTENDING EITHER CHURCH THAT YOU ADHERE TO THE COVID-19 ADVICE AND OBEY THE DIRECTIONS OF THE STEWARDS.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS WHO HELPED IN ANY WAY TO FACILITATE THE OPENING OF BOTH CHURCHES.
MASS TIMES FOR NEXT WEEK IN ASHFORD:
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY 9.00 AM
FRIDAY (First Friday) MASS AT 10:00 AM FOLLOWED BY EXPOSITION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT FOR 1 HOUR.
WEEKEND MASSES AT THE USUAL TIMES.
ADVICE FOR PARISHIONERS:
- The obligation to attend Mass on Sundays is suspended.
- Our experience of Mass will be different for many months yet.
- Do your best not to block the doors entering and leaving.
- Do your best to respect physical distancing. Sanitize your hands on entry.
- Please go to and remain in the place shown you by volunteer stewards.
- There is no physical Sign of Peace until further notice.
- Please leave patiently and promptly after Mass.
- Try to keep the lighting of candles at shrines to private visits to your Church when it is open at times other than for Mass.
- Remember that hand sanitiser can be flammable, so ensure your hands are completely dry before lighting candles.